500-Watt 10-Channel Powered Mixer with Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System, and Wireless Option
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- 8 "Invisible" IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like Behringer EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The amazing PMP580S Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts stereo) while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. The 10-channel PMP580S features 8 high-quality “Invisible” IMP mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), our “one-knob” compressors, 2 stereo channels, and a 1⁄8" Aux Input for playing music from your smart devices. For that extra professional touch, we added a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with a simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system.
Use the handy 1⁄8" TRS connector to feed in external stereo signals from your smartphone, mp3 player, or tablet. Powered outputs on these mixers are of the standard 1⁄4" TS variety. And when you’re ready to take a break, the convenient Standby switch mutes all of the mic channels – but lets your background music keep the party going!
Small, Simple, Superb
Medium-sized events call for the simply-superb and lightweight PMP580S (15.2 lbs/6.9 kg) easy to use 10-channel, 500-Watt powered mixer. The PMP580S is the most efficient and affordable powered mixer for the job, and can even be used as a pure analog mixer – or a pure power amplifier. With its high-quality mic preamps with “one-knob” compressors, KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi-FX processor, ULM Wireless Microphone connectivity, and dual 7-band graphic EQs with our FBQ Feedback Detection System – the PMP580S makes it easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all kinds of public performances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.