1600-Watt 20-Channel Powered Mixer with Dual Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600 Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer?s voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like Behringer EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo 2-Track input for connecting external line sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The amazing PMP6000 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 800 Watts stereo or 1,600 Watts in Bridged mode) while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 20-channel PMP6000 features 12 built-in, studio-grade XENYX mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, dual 24-bit Multi-FX processors with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with Behringer's proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to BEHRINGER’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package.
The powerful PMP6000 gives you the choice of 2 x 800-Watt stereo or 2 x 800-Watt dual mono mode (Mains powered output, 1 Monitor send signals through the second powered input) or 1,600-Watt bridged mono sound. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP6000 can accommodate with ease.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The PMP6000 features our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
Built-in Digital Multi-FX Processor
Equipped with not one, but two of our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processors, the PMP6000 mixer gives you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus, reverb, and much more.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
The PMP6000 also comes equipped with Behringer's Voice Canceller technology, which eliminates the vocals from pre-recorded music for instant karaoke applications – and Behringer's proprietary XPQ 3D stereo surround effect, which lets you create a much broader and enhanced stereo image.
Use the CD/Tape RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals; conversely, the CD/Tape RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. The left and right output ¼" connectors can be used for a variety of purposes, including connecting to additional power amps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.