Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
Behringer PRO-1-SAA Analog Synthesizer
Analog Synthesizer with Dual VCOs, 3 Simultaneous Waveforms, 4-Pole VCF, Extensive Modulation Matrix, 16-Voice Poly Chain and Eurorack Format
- Amazing analog synthesizer with dual VCO design allows for amazingly fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with legendary 3340 and 3320 semiconductors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- 3 simultaneous oscillator shapes (OSC A: Saw / Pulse, OSC B: Saw / Triangle / Pulse waveforms)
- Classic 4-pole filter design with self-resonance capability
- Powerful modulation matrix for 2 modulation buses for flexible music creation
- Dedicated and analog LFO with simultaneous Sawtooth, Triangle and Square oscillator shapes
- 2 envelope generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Easy-to-use 64-note dual sequencer (LFO clock serves as master clock)
- Arpeggiator with 3 patterns for great sound effects
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack solution main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 56 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Audio input for processing external sound sources for enhanced creativity
- External control inputs and outputs (Gate, Filter etc.)
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Making its debut in 1981, the monophonic Sequential Circuits Pro-One* quickly established itself as the synthesizer of choice for numerous artists including: Thompson Twins, the Prodigy, Depeche Mode, Vince Clarke, New Order, Prince, Soft Cell and a host of others. An ultra-affordable homage to that iconic synthesizer with all the features of the original and then some, the PRO-1 lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its pure analog signal path, dual authentic VCOs with 3 selectable waveforms, plus extremely flexible VCF and VCA filters, the PRO-1 is sure to become one of your favorite keyboards. Owning the PRO-1 is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past – or make your imprint on the future!
True to the Original
Great care has been taken in engineering the PRO-1, including the true to the original analog circuitry, legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs, all of which combine to make it easy to recreate the classic sound performance. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives the PRO-1 its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Big, Fat Tones
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1980s and ’90s are etched in the annals of progressive rock, wave, EDM and synth-pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. The PRO-1 lets you recreate all of that magic – or design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
Authentic 3340 Oscillator
PRO-1’s 3340 Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) provides your choice of up to 3 simultaneous waveforms (Oscillator A: Sawtooth and Pulse, Oscillator B: Sawtooth, Triangle and Pulse), with a selectable range of 4 octaves. The VCOs can be modulated via the envelope or the low frequency oscillator (LFO). Performance is further enhanced by the Mixer section, which balances the levels of the internal VCOs and noise generator. This amazing flexibility gives you the tools to be your creative best.
The very heart of PRO-1’s sound is its classic 4-pole filter, which lets you freely experiment with the Cutoff Frequency, Resonance and Envelope and Keyboard amount, and full complement of ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) controls to dial in the perfect sound. PRO-1’s filter Mode switch can be set to either Lo- or Hi-pass for selecting the range of your choice.
16-Note Poly Chain Ready
While it is a monophonic instrument (one note at a time), PRO-1’s 16-note Poly Chain function lets you combine multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony – plus provides vastly improved reliability and stability over its 1970s and '80s predecessors.
Designed to handle the rigors of life on the road or in the studio, your PRO-1 can easily be transferred into a standard Eurorack case for the perfect integration into your existing system.
Rock Right out-of-the Box!
Your PRO-1 comes ready to rock, thanks to its default signal routing that doesn’t require lifting a single patch cable to instantly create amazing sounds. The semi-modular architecture lets you easily tap into the inspired sounds of 1980s and ’90s progressive rock, wave, EDM and synth-pop music synthesizer tracks that made rock and roll history – or to design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
The Envelope, Please...
The Envelope, Please...
Make that envelopes! PRO-1’s Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) features your choice of Sawtooth, Triangle and Pulse waveforms with a sweepable frequency range from 0.1 to 30 Hz – plus 2 separate Envelope generators for modulating the VCF and VCA.
Onboard Sequencer & Arpeggiator
PRO-1’s dual 64-note sequencers allow you to record and playback your choice of 2 unique patterns, which can be played either in Keyboard mode, where you create and store the pattern, or Step mode, which allows you to interact while composing the pattern. The onboard Arpeggiator switch features 3 positions, Up (ascending), Down (descending) and Off. Both sequencers and the arpeggiator are fun, mesmerizing and totally addictive...
The LFO, the Matrix & More…
Thanks to its dedicated and fully-analog LFO, PRO-1 lets you choose from triangle, pulse or square waveforms and features a single Frequency control for ultra-easy operation. Additionally, the onboard Modulation matrix lets you set the Amount of Filter Envelope, Oscillator B and LFO modulation is applied to the signal, and how. You can even modulate the pulse wave via the LFO, envelope or manually – for sounds ranging from mild to wild!
Controls & Connectivity
We just can’t help ourselves – like you, we're gear-heads, too. For those who want the numbers, PRO-1 has 56 controls, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation. And you can expand PRO-1’s tone-sculpting capabilities beyond your wildest dreams by utilizing the patchbay for incredibly vast and flexible patching options!
Unleash Your Imagination
When it comes to not just pushing envelopes but creating them, PRO-1 gives your imagination its voice – and it’s so very affordable. When modern performance calls for classic analog sound – it calls for the Behringer PRO-1!
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.