Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
Classic Analog Drum Machine with 8 Drum Sounds, 16-Step Sequencer, and Distortion Effects
- Amazing Drum Machine with true analog circuitry for classic sound performance
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- 8 original drum sounds with mix parameters and global accent capability
- Highly acclaimed and authentic clap sound from the DR-110 drum machine
- 6 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multi-track audio
- Easy-to-use 16-step drum sequencer with real-time switching between 32 separate patterns
- Patterns can be chained into full songs with up to 250 bars
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the RAT* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16 authentic-style step buttons with LED indicators for easy pattern creation
- 11 controls and 26 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock, and Internal for maximum versatility
The RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-6-SR provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including 8 drum sounds and a 16-step sequencer – for a quick and easy-to-use drum machine that’ll shake the house! Whether you’re new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to enhance your setup, the RD-6-SR has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.
Great care has been taken in designing the RD-6-SR to achieve new possibilities in beat creation by reviving a timeless design from one of the most classic drum machines of yesteryear. By taking a fresh and modern approach to a classic drum machine, the RD-6-SR gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the venerable TR-606 and tap into some new features as well. Punchy bass drums through sizzling hi-hats and even the authentic and renowned BR-110 clap sound can be manipulated to take your rhythm performance to the next level.
Built to enhance the way you perform, the RD-6-SR boasts a 16-step drum sequencer which allows for real-time switching between 32 separate patterns. Start building song structures on-the-fly and even edit them to your liking. Mix any of the 8 drum sounds by adjusting their dedicated level knobs. The RD-6-SR also comes with a distortion based on the venerable DS-1. distortion. Each pattern you
Launched in 1981, the Oberheim DMX also used sampled sounds of real drums, individual tuning controls for each voice, and a swing function to add a little grove. The controls gave the DMX the ability to emulate a real drummer via timing variations, rolls, and flams to create a more human “feel”. The DMX has 11 samples, which can be used to create 24 individual drum sounds and allows up to 8 voices simultaneously. It has 8 separate outputs for individual channel processing and holds up to 100 sequences and 50 songs.
Released in 1987, the E-mu SP-1200 was quickly accepted into the Hip-Hop world due to its limited bandwidth sampling rate, classic 4-pole filter, and 12-bit sampling resolution. This all contributed to the unit’s gravelly sounds, which have been featured on many hit recordings. The SP-1200’s ability to build the main structure of a song within a single piece of gear (a first in the industry) cut Hip-Hop artists loose from the studio to perform live alongside the machine. Famous users include the Beastie Boys, The Prodigy, and Daft Punk.
The celebrated Akai MPC was designed by Roger Linn and produced by Akai from 1988 onwards. The MPC allowed artists to use new clever ways to manipulate small samples to create a completely new track. These snippets were often lifted from other records and thus started a new style of “Sound-Collage”. The original MPC60 only allowed sample lengths of up to 13 seconds.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.