SAMPLE & HOLD / RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1036
Legendary 2500 Series Dual Sample and Hold with Voltage Controlled Clock Module for Eurorack
Classic 1036 analog dual sample and hold module from the '70s
Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "2500" Series
Contains 2 independent sample and hold circuits, 2 random noise generators, and 2 voltage-controlled clocks
Produces random tone sequences, scales and arpeggios
Audio signal input and output for each Sample and Hold circuit with a sample command input to control the timing of samples from different sources
Clock Frequency control adjusts the frequency of each clock and the sampling rate
Manual sample control is available using momentary push buttons
Sampling can also be controlled externally via a trigger or gate signal using the external input connection
An internally generated random signal can be used as the sampled signal with an adjustable level control for each circuit
Eurorack specs: 16 HP, XX mA +12 V, XX mA -12 V
The first 2500 series synth modules came out in the 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs with some op-amps as at the time op-amps were high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like The Who, Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, Kraftwerk and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records and film soundtracks we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
SAMPLE & HOLD/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1036
This is the Behringer 2500 series SAMPLE & HOLD/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1036. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the 70’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the SAMPLE & HOLD/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1036 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
SAMPLE & HOLD
The SAMPLE & HOLD/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1036 is a classic analog sample and hold module. The 1036 features discrete transistor circuitry to add vintage character and is equipped with onboard clock frequency controls, frequency range switches, clock on/off switches, trigger/gate select switches, manual sample switches, internal random signal level controls, external signal input attenuators and clock frequency modulation attenuators to create amazing sounds.
Ins and Outs
The 1036 gives you comprehensive connectivity, each channel has separate external signal inputs, sample inputs, clock modulation inputs and signal outputs to other send to other modules.
Installing the SAMPLE & HOLD/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1036 is easy as it is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cable to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 1036 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.