From the manufacturer
Mix It Up
Samson's SM4 is a half-rack, 4-channel line mixer designed to easily integrate into any installation or commercial sound system. Perfect for fitness clubs, gyms, restaurants, night clubs and schools, the SM4 features a balanced microphone channel with 2-band EQ, voiceover priority ducking, stereo line level inputs, as well as Bluetooth® and Samson Stage XPD wireless connectivity.
The SM4 allows you to mix up to four channels of crystal clear audio. The mixer's studio-grade Mic channel features a 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble) to adjust the mic's tone without affecting the music. The Music channel includes rear panel RCA inputs, as well as front-mounted stereo 1/4" and 1/8" inputs for easily connecting mobile devices. Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly stream music, while a USB port allows you to integrate an optional Samson Stage XPD Series wireless system.
Whether you're leading a group ex(ercise) class or making announcements at a restaurant, intelligibility is key. The Voiceover feature enables you to lower the music (up to 30dB of ducking) while talking through a mic or using the XPD Wireless input. The Voiceover Threshold knob lets you adjusts the active ducking hold time from 0.5–3 seconds.
For fixed installations, the SM4 can be installed using the included rackmount kit. It can be mounted side by side with a Samson CR88, CR288 or CR99 wireless receiver. The mixer's rear-mounted Master Volume control allows you to set the overall output level of the mixer, and stopping users from playing the system too loud and destroying your speakers. It also features stereo XLR and RCA outputs, and a Mono/Stereo switch for use with a mono sound system.
- 4-channel stereo line mixer
- Microphone input with 2-band EQ (balanced XLR-1/4" combo)
- Stereo line input (rear mounted RCA inputs, front-mounted stereo 1/4" and 1/8" [3.5mm])
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- USB port for use with Samson Stage XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately) and phone charging
- Voiceover control with priority ducking and variable hold time
- Rear panel master volume control
- 15V phantom power
- Mono/Stereo output switch
- Compact, half-rack steel chassis
- Rackmount kit and power adapter included
- Frequency Response: 30Hz–30kHz (Mic to Main)
- T.H.D.: <0.02% (Mic/Line & Line to Main)
- Maximum Input Level: -18dB @ 1kHz (Mic Input)
- Maximum Output Level: +14dB
- Input Channel EQ: ±12dB @ 12kHz (High)
±10dB @ 80Hz (Low)
- Bluetooth: V4.0, A2DP V1.2
- Phantom Power: 15V
- USB Bus Power: +5V DC 0.2A max
- Power Requirement: DC15V 800mA
- Product Dimensions: 1.75” x 8.75” 5.5” (43mm x 223mm x 138mm)
- Product Weight: 1.76lb (0.8kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.