Aston Starlight Vocal Microphone
The Starlight features a 20 mm cardioid capsule hand-picked by a panel of more than 70 top producers (Aston 33) in double blind listening tests conducted during 2016. Starlight showcases a host of innovations, including laser targeting, multiple voices (Vintage, Modern & Hybrid), and near perfectly linear off-axis response, which have seen the mic win a host of international awards, and a nomination for 2018 NAMM TEC, the ‘Oscars’ of the music technology industry.
- The Aston Sound
- Aston mics are developed by a panel of top industry professionals… Producers, Engineers and Artists.
- Class 2 Laser
- For accuracy and recording recall.
- Sintered Metal Head
- This technological achievement guarantees near perfect acoustic porosity and extraordinary audio transparency.
- Voice Switching
- 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB.
1.5mm solid stainless steel laser cut and etched body.
- Aston uses only market leading electronic components, coupled with cutting edge, original electronic design.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
- Transducer Type - Capacitor
- Acoustic Operating Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Response - 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level - 15dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm - 42.1mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% - 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL) - 79dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch - -20dB/-10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filters - 80Hz, 140Hz
Product length - 181 mm / 7.13 in
Product width (with laser) - 36 mm / 1.42 in
Product width (without laser) - 26 mm / 1.02 in
Product weight - 251 g / 0.55 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.