Aston Stealth Vocal Microphone for Studio and Stage
The Aston Stealth is a revolutionary, broadcast quality microphone for studio and stage. With 4 switchable voices delivering unparalleled performance in almost any situation, a Class A built in mic preamp with autodetect 48V Phantom power (a world’s first!) and featuring a unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system and Aston’s legendary build quality, we reckon Stealth is the world’s most versatile microphone.
Stealth was developed in partnership with 92 top engineers, producers and artists (the Aston 33 development panel) who participated in a series of blind listening tests designed to create the best possible sound… the resulting four voice settings, Vocal 1, Vocal 2, Guitar and Dark, offer a range of world class sounds to suit almost every application.
- The Aston Sound
- Aston mics are developed by a panel of top industry professionals; producers, engineers and artists…
- Four settings, four different voices
- Think of Stealth as four professional microphones in one.
- Active & Passive modes with 48V Autodetect function
- Stealth works with or without 48V phantom power.
- Built-in Class A Mic Preamp
- When in active mode Stealth features a high quality built-in Class A Mic Pre...
- Unique Sorbothane internal shock mount
- Aston Stealth includes a proprietary internal shock mount design with the capsule suspended in mid-air...
- Exceptional side rejection
- Stealth’s acoustically tuned headstock.
- Excellent rejection of electromagnetic hum
- Stealth’s capsule is completely enclosed.
- Custom Stand Mount
- Proprietary end cap design and excellent capsule-chassis isolation means Stealth can be direct mounted with virtually no handling noise.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
- Transducer Type - Moving coil
- Directional Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Response - 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Self Noise Level - 10dB A-weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm - passive mode - Average 1 mV/Pa (varies across 4 voices)
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm - active mode - Average 150 mV/Pa (varies across 4 voices)
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% - 140dB
Product length - 196 mm / 7.72 in
Product width - 58 mm / 2.28 in
Product weight - 692 g / 1.52 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.