Premium Condenser Gooseneck Microphone for Vocal Applications
- Professional gooseneck condenser microphone for transparent vocal projections
- Ideal as talkback microphone for studios, podiums and conferences
- Supercardioid characteristic provides maximum isolation from other sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck shaft for effortless "sweet spot" positioning
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off for clear voice recordings
- Extremely high signal output which lets the sound cut through
- Rugged, reliable metal die-cast construction
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Effective wind and pop noise filter included
TA5212 – Professional Talkback Microphone
Whether you’re mixing a recording or conferencing, you want a talkback microphone that delivers transparent vocals across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our TA5212 gooseneck microphone fulfills your needs in all areas – studios, podiums and conferences, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!
Super-Cardioid with Low Cut and More…
TA5212’s super-cardioid polar pattern provides you with maximum isolation from surrounding sound sources for the best in class vocals. Switchable low cut – built-in high-pass filter – helps to improve vocal clarity in a noisy conference hall. Special flexible gooseneck shaft design provides you easy “sweet-spot” adjustment for effortless talk back.
Quick to Install
TA5212 is design for direct plug-in to your desk mounted female XLR connector or a mixer. A quick plug and locking mechanism make it very easy to handle for your day to day work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.