Turbosound TPX118B 18 Front Loaded Subwoofer
- Front-loaded subwoofer for portable PA applications
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side, and drum fill applications
- Carbon fiber loaded 18" low-frequency driver with polyester suspension
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- Hard-wearing carpet covered 18 mm (3/4?) wood
- Rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long-life operation
The 2,400-Watt TPX118B is a front-loaded 18" subwoofer system designed for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TPX118B provides optimal FOH performance, as well as exceptional drum and side, fill monitoring applications.
A bass reflex port design enclosure, with a high-power carbon fiber, loaded 18" low-frequency driver that utilizes a specialized polyester suspension. The TPX118B subwoofer provides a fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation.
Covered in hard-wearing black carpet, the cabinet is of 18 mm (¾ ") wood construction – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. An integral 35 mm pole mount is included for satellite speaker applications, and durable carry handles that are strategically placed for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.