Turbosound TS-12W350/8W 350 Watt 12" Low Frequency Loudspeaker
- 12" high-power woofer for PA applications
- Continuous power: 350 Watts RMS
- Maximum power: 1,400 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 61 Hz - 3 kHz
- SPL: 95 dB (1 W / 1 m)
- Rigid aluminum die-cast frame
- Mounting hole diameter: 299 mm (11.77")
- Shipment Weight: 7.6 kg (16.7lbs) and Net Weight: 6.1 kg (13.4lbs)
- Overall Diameter: 316 mm (12.44")
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in U.K
Powerful PA speaker systems call for Turbosound drivers, which are designed to bring out the best audio performance no matter the genre or application. The 12” TS-12W350/8W low frequency driver provides tight and punchy bass performance and handles up to 1,400 Watts of peak output (350 Watts RMS), with a frequency range that extends from 51 Hz to 3 kHz. The die-cast aluminium frame is extremely rigid and light in weight, making it ideal for use as a replacement driver – or for deployment in custom-engineered multi-way PA enclosures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.