40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Rack Mixer with 16 Programmable Midas Preamps, USB Audio Interface, and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector, and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge? no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses, and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS*, etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug-Ins" downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Thanks to its legendary onboard X32 mix engine, the X32 RACK can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theater production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you mix your band’s club gig from your iPad. A revolution in its own right, the incredible X32 RACK combines the finest analog I/O and powerful digital connectivity with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses, and up to 152 signal sources.
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking
With the introduction of Behringers’s new X32 version 2.0 firmware, we have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including “Acoustic Integration” for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural.
X32 RACK is your mind-to-sound interface… the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you’re accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32’s intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.
Front Side Control
A set of front panel controls are provided on the X32 RACK, enabling the engineer to make adjustments to the live mix without any additional hardware. The rear panel expansion port allows inserting optional I/O cards to interface with existing networked audio infrastructure.
At the Heart of it All
The X32 RACK forms the nucleus of an ultra-flexible studio control room setup when paired with S16 I/O and P16 Personal Monitoring Systems in each tracking room. The built-in 32 x 32 USB recording interface, 8 stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring (independent from DAW), and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project you dare to tackle.
5" Main Display
X32 RACK’s 5" day-viewable color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display shows the setting parameters you need when you need them.
TFT is ideal for concert and open-air festival venues. Flanked by high-precision, context-sensitive tactile encoders, the screen comes to life and immediately reports in high definition all adjustments applied to a wide range of parameters.
100-Band RTA for all Channel/ Bus EQ’s
The X32 RACK now includes a high-resolution 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA), with full Bar and Spectrograph views. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time – capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds.
16 Breathtaking FX “Plug-Ins” Based on True Physical Modeling
We’ve added 16 new FX “Plug-Ins” to the X32 RACK, giving you access to a total of 50+ effects that would otherwise cost tens of thousands of dollars in hardware.
Mighty New Tools for Scene and Show Management
Introducing the Cue List, an innovative way to automate the loading of scenes and new “Snippets” at different points during a show. Each of the 500 Cue entries can load any of the 100 Scenes or Snippets separately or at the same time. This gives you an amazing total of 500 Cues x 100 Scenes x 100 Snippets!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.