12-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 4 Programmable Midas Preamps, 8 Line Inputs, Integrated Wifi Module and USB Stereo Recorder
• iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 12-input digital mixer for studio and live application
• 4 award-winning Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation?no need for external routers
• Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
• USB connector for uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
• Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
• Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
• 6 aux buses and main LR with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
• 2 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
• Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
• MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol)
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX ?Plug Ins?, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
• Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
X AIR XR12
The BEHRINGER X32 completely changed the game by rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and over 100,000 users are enjoying the results. Now, that same incredible technology has been incorporated into a small, but incredibly powerful, rack-mountable mixer that will forever change both the way you record – and the way you play live music.
The revolutionary XR12 is a powerhouse 12 input portable/rack-mountable mixer for iPad and Android tablets, and is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 4 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control, plus USB connectivity for file storage, system updates and uncompressed stereo recordings via the USB Stereo Recorder. We’ve also included the rack ears and protective bumpers for added flexibility in your studio and stage applications.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue – or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game once again.
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate MIDAS designed mic preamps for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi Router
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the XR12 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer’s functions – without the need to setup and configure an external router. The XR12 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist’s perspective – or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
• Access Point is the easiest way to connect up to 4 clients directly and concurrently (i.e., iPad, Android smartphone/tablet or laptop). This mode should have your remote control up and running in less than a minute.
• Wifi Client allows you to add your mixer to the existing wireless network where the controlling apps and devices are connected.
• Alternately, wired connections can be made directly to your PC, to a local area network (LAN), or when connecting to a dedicated Wifi router, e.g., for extended range or 5 GHz applications.
USB Connectivity and Stereo Recording
The front panel USB type-A connector makes the XR12 not only an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution, but also allows recording your live stereo tracks directly to attached USB flash media or harddrives. Dial in the perfect live mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending a dedicated stereo mix to your thumb drive for recording, or play background music in a break.
Whether you’re making rock history in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances – it’s never been easier to record stunning tracks with exceptional clarity.
When your application calls for a multiple-microphone setup, such as an onstage panel discussion, press conference or courtroom proceeding, etc., it can become a challenge to maintain so many open mics – and preserve maximum gain and priority for the moderator.
A major first for compact audio mixers, our revolutionary X AIR Gain Sharing technology can easily manage fully automated mixes with several live microphones. Based on the legendary Dan Dugan automix system, the XR12’s gain sharing paradigm automatically controls the levels of all selected microphones in real time, without any gating artifacts or noise modulation.
This function dramatically reduces the typical feedback, studio noise and comb filtering challenges that can occur when two, or more mics are in close proximity of each another. X AIR Gain Sharing technology provides a consistent system gain structure, even when multiple speakers are talking at the same time.
MIDI In/Out for Live Performance Controllers
The physical MIDI I/O port on the XR12 mixer can also be used for connecting external MIDI controllers, such as our X-TOUCH or B-CONTROL products, for dynamically controlling channel level, muting and panorama adjustments during your performance. And since the full-featured XR12 also supports the Mackie Control protocol, you easily apply comprehensive remote editing and parameter adjustments via any compatible MIDI devices.
X AIR for iPad
Front of House is wherever you and your iPad are – thanks to the new X AIR app for iPad. Simply download the free app to your iPad, set the BEHRINGER X AIR mixer to Access Point mode and connect your iPad to the XR12 network that will show up. After launching the X AIR app, select the mixer image, and all of your X AIR mixer’s settings can now be adjusted directly from your iPad. You can save your favorite scenes, and load previously stored scenes and presets to/from your iPad or customize your channel layout – all with the support of innovative drag ’n’ drop functionality.
X AIR for Android
Designed specifically for all Android mobile devices (4.0 or higher), which includes tablets and smartphones, the app can be used in one of two modes: full access mixing mode; or bound to a specific aux bus for creating personal monitor mixes remotely on BEHRINGER X AIR mixers. Using this free and easy to learn app, each performer can use their Android device to dial-in the perfect personal IEM or wedge monitor mix, without having to consult the audio engineer for assistance. With the X AIR app for Android, personal monitor mixing just got a whole lot more personal – both live and in the studio! But it doesn’t stop there – in full access mixing mode, the app provides control over all channel processing including the RTA overlay, effects editing, storing/loading scenes or presets, and much more – whether you’re running a 12" tablet or a 5" smartphone.
Stunning Performance – Superb Value
Three companies shared a common vision – to engineer and build the very best sounding, technically advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The feature-packed XR12 is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK – and BEHRINGER’s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
Visit your local BEHRINGER dealer and take a closer look at the exciting, new XR12 Digital Mixer, or get yours online – today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.