DUAL NOISE / RANDOM VOLTAGE GENERATOR MODULE 1016
Legendary 2500 Series Dual Noise Source Module for Eurorack
- Classic 1016 analog dual noise and random voltage generator module from the '70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "2500" Series
- The module consists of 2 identical white/pink noise and Random Voltage generators
- The noise outputs are generated from 2 independent transistor noise sources
- Filtering of the white noise is used to transform into pink noise and finally a slow random voltage
- 2 output attenuators enable the outputs to be reduced in volume
- White or Pink Noise are selectable via slide switch and LED indication
- Random Voltage can be switched on and off via slide switch with LED indication
- White noise is generated from 5 Hz to 20 kHz and Pink noise is filtered to attenuate the highs and boost the low frequencies resulting in equal energy per octave
- Slow random voltages feature peak signal power between 1 Hz and 10 Hz
- Eurorack specs: 14 HP, XX mA +12 V, XX mA -12 V
The first 2500 series synth modules came out in the 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs with some op-amps as at the time op-amps were high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like The Who, Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, Kraftwerk and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records and film soundtracks we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1016
This is the Behringer 2500 series DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1016. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the 70’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1016 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGES
The DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1016 is a classic discrete transistor white/pink/random noise source with independent attenuators for the white/pink noise level, a white /pink selector switch with color coded LED’s. The slow random voltage generator produces random CV voltages and the maximum level can be controlled via the attenuators as well as an on/off switch with LED indicators for each channel. The 2 channels are completely independent of each other for even more creative possibilities.
Ins and Outs
The 1016 gives you comprehensive connectivity, each channel has a separate white/pink noise output and separate outputs for the random voltages, the outputs are all available simultaneously to feed multiple noise and CV signals to other modules.
Installing the DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1016 is easy as it is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cable to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 1016 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Setup
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1016 from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
Get the DUAL NOISE/RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1016 from your local Behringer dealer today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.