Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
High-Resolution, Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 125-Watt Bi-amp module with the enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 6 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique Behringer waveguide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The TRUTH B2030A monitors have been so wildly successful, that we’ve sold thousands upon thousands of them to some of the most critical ears on the planet. Due to their high-resolution performance, B2030A active 2-way reference studio monitors are perfect for near-field monitoring applications – from small mixing environments to multichannel surround setups. When it comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering how important your art is, you should demand it! That’s why we designed the B2030A Active 2-Way Reference Monitor to speak nothing but the TRUTH. The B2030A boasts big power, 125 Watts of bi-amplified output to an ultra-responsive, long-throw 6.75" polypropylene woofer, which provides tight and accurate bass – and a high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter for crystal-clear highs. And although it was designed for the studio, where every note you play or sing is always “under the microscope”, the B2030A makes an absolutely fantastic addition to your stereo or video surround system!
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 125 ultra-clean Watts of output through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B2030A delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for the utmost in signal integrity.
Powerful amplifiers coupled with state-of-the-art technology sure sound impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TRUTH B2030A active monitor, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. As a result, the B2030A provides ruler-flat frequency response from 50 Hz - 21 kHz, with tight and accurate low end, articulately detailed mids, and crystal-clear highs.
Gloriously-Wide “Sweet Spot”
The B2030A’s HF (High Frequency) content comes courtesy of an ultra-high resolution 1.0" ferrofluid-cooled tweeter mounted on our proprietary wave guide. While some of our competitor’s studio monitors have a highly-focused “sweet spot” (the optimal listening position for a pair of loudspeakers), our waveguide is designed to create a much more generous, broader listening zone. That means you are free to move around inside the stereo image to find the ideal spot in the mix for subtle instrument or effects placement opportunities.
Suited for All Placements
The ideal environment for listening is a room that is “flat,” neither too reflective (echoes) nor too absorptive (where the sound is muffled). But since all rooms are not the same acoustically, all TRUTH monitors come equipped to function in a wide variety of environments. Rear panel filter switches are provided to adapt the monitor’s low- and high-frequency characteristics for optimal performance – specifically for your listening environment. Monitor placement is also critical. Ideally, all loudspeakers should be placed away from walls to ensure a proper bass response. The B2030A features a set of Room Compensation switches so you can place it against walls, or even in corners. Walls tend to enhance low-frequency content, and corners exaggerate bass even more, but your B2030A TRUTH can be custom-tailored to provide an honest bass response for your situation, with the simple flick of a switch or two.
Ready for Your Input
The B2030A is equipped with servo-balanced inputs on XLR and ¼" TRS connectors to handle a variety of audio sources. Thanks to its compact size and magnetic shielding, the TRUTH B2030A can be placed near video monitors, computer displays, or digital audio workstations.
Hear the TRUTH
We will skip all the technical jargon, but hearing the TRUTH will make you a believer. Thanks to its state-of-the-art wave guide technology, custom-designed LF and HF transducers, 125-Watt bi-amplified output, and more, the TRUTH B2030A outperforms everything in its class. Compare the B2030A to the competition and finally, hear the TRUTH!
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.