Ultra-Compact 150-Watt PA/Monitor Speaker System
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 25? premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ultra-compact B205D packs 150 Watts of amazing Class-D sound into a speaker system so light, you can mount it on a mic stand and aim it right at your ears – for the perfect personal monitor. But don’t let the small size fool you – the B205D cranks out truckloads of high-quality sound; more than enough to serve as a PA system for your more intimate gigs and meetings – and it comes packed with features that will simply blow you away!
The Secret to Amazing Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, not only does the B205D sound incredible, but it weighs considerably less than most competing active loudspeakers. The state-of-the-art amplifications system pumps out 150 of the cleanest, punchiest Watts you’ve ever heard, and you can link additional active loudspeaker systems via the handy Thru socket. The built-in 3-channel mixer accepts XLR, TRS and RCA inputs, plus channel 1 features a switchable instrument-ready input – no DI required! A dedicated 3-band EQ (Low/Mid/High) provides simple, yet effective tonal control.
Put the Sound Where You Want It
Space limitations often make it impossible to place full-sized monitor wedges where they can do the most good – and passive monitors require lots of external amplifiers and processing gear to function properly. All this adds up to even more gear to move, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can easily damage passive monitors by applying too much, or worse, too little power to them. With the B205D we’ve taken all the guesswork out, giving each loudspeaker its own 150-Watt, Class-D amplifier specifically designed as the perfect mate for the custom-engineered 5.25" neodymium driver.
Let’s face it; the drivers (otherwise known as speakers) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear. So when it comes to ours, we don’t cut any corners. While some of our competitors outsource theirs, we custom-design and build our speakers from scratch. We wind our own voice coils, process the paper pulp into cones and even machine our own speaker back plates and frames. This enables us to control the quality, keep production costs down and frankly, to make better components. The premium-grade, full-range 5.25" neodymium driver was designed specifically, and optimized solely for use in the B205D.
The EUROLIVE B205D is the ideal PA/monitor system solution for those occasions calling for high-quality sound – with minimal gear. We dare you to compare the B205D to the competition for sound quality, for its professional features – and for its amazingly affordable price. Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer, or order yours online today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.