High-Definition 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102HD
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
- The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
- The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
- The right-hand lanes have all the highfrequency stuff, such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ3102HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 15-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ3102HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ3102HD features an ultra-effetive Low-Cut filter on each channel, to help remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ3102HD the power to accurately fine-tune your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
Built in Crossover
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ3102HD also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 - 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware. Just another example of how BEHRINGER saves you money.
Stereo or Double-Duty?
The FBQ3102HD is designed to improve your sound from every angle: it’s a great stereo Front Of House (FOH) equalizer; or, you could use one side for mono FOH, while the other side EQs your monitors – which is where you need the maximum feedback control.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.