Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
600-Watt 4-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier with Original 12" Turbosound Speaker, Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection
- Bi-amped 600-Watt 4-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- True bi-amping amplifier design delivers dedicated power for LF and HF drivers
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and light weight
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' Turbosound speaker and 1'' driver
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- Link in- and outputs allow combining two KXD-amps for true stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- AUX input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output?perfect for quiet practicing
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The amazingly-powerful ULTRATONE KXD12 excels as an extraordinarily-versatile keyboard and drum amplifier, as well as a high-quality 4-channel Public Address (PA) system, with a world-class, 12" TURBOSOUND Speaker in one compact and easy-to-transport package.
Specializing in rich, accurate tone and professional features, such as a studiograde KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, true bi-amplifier design, and our FBQ 7-band graphic EQ, this 600-Watt workhorse will bring out the best in your instruments and vocals gig after gig.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 600 ultra-clean Watts of digital output, delivered through separately-powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the KXD12 delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. You will notice that most competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which not only inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum, but most importantly impact the drivers’ performance. BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
TURBOSOUND - The Sound Difference
A world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, TURBOSOUND has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen’s Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find TURBOSOUND’s distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate worldfamous, custom-engineered TURBOSOUND speakers into their products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. Find out more about TURBOSOUND’s amazing legacy, by visiting their extensive website.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
FBQ – Master of Tone
Our proprietary 7-band FBQ-equipped graphic equalizer is the ultimate tool for quickly and easily EQ’ing your keyboards and vocals. The entire audio spectrum from below 63 Hz to above 16 kHz is covered, and each of these frequency bands provide a healthy 12 dB boost or cut – to help you sculpt the perfect sound. Special attention has been paid to the critical midrange frequencies, which can make or break your tone. Plus, when you engage the FBQ switch, you can physically see which frequency bands are contributing the most to the output signal content. So even if you’re not an audio engineer, you can see what’s going on with your sound – and then make the necessary EQ adjustments with confidence and ease!
FBQ – Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Channel Your Sound
The KXD12 gives you 4 independent stereo channels, each with separate Volume and FX Send controls, plus an additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. So, if you’re the kind of keyboardist or drummer with multiple instruments at your disposal, the KXD12 is ready to handle up to 4 independent signals. It is also ideal for use as an all-in-one solution for keys and vocal applications.
The Master Section provides separate controls for FX Return, Master Volume and Phones. A stereo Aux Input allows you to play recorded music through the KXD12 during performance breaks, or for just playing along. A separate headphone output is provided for quiet practicing, plus a balanced stereo XLR DI output with Ground Lift, for direct recording or connecting to an existing PA system. The Link Output allows you to add a second KXD12 with a single mic cable, creating a versatile 1200- Watt portable stereo PA system.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.