Desktop Speaker Volume Controller with XLR Connectivity
- Desktop speaker volume controller with single ergonomic rotary control knob
- High resolution computer-independent analog level control
- Fully balanced design based on XLR connectors
- Power free - no power supply required
- Smooth ergonomic feel
- 'Tight grip' rubberized bottom plate
- Compact design for easy placement
- Extension cable for an organized workplace
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
LEVEL PILOT X in Detail
High-Resolution Analogue Volume Control
LEVEL PILOT X puts immediate level control exactly where you need it - right at your fingertips. It does this by using a renowned Bourns potentiometer to ensure accurate, high-resolution analog control over your monitors at all times. Most audio interfaces, digital mixers and other digital audio devices are restricted to digital attenuation of the output signal, reducing the digital-to-analog converter resolution, ultimately rendering a poorer output sound quality. Using LEVEL PILOT X as your analogue level control after the DAW guarantees sonic integrity of your audio signal while keeping level control right there at your fingertips.
Exceptional Clarity in the Signal Path
LEVEL PILOT X uses components and circuitry that optimize signal-to-noise ratios. There are no buffers, batteries, transistors or other tone-sucking components in there - so all that comes out of it are pristine, high-fidelity audio signals.
Compact, Sleek and Sturdy Design
LEVEL PILOT X not only feels like a level control that you can rely on in any situation, it also comes with a brushed aluminum finish to give it a premium look and a smooth, ergonomic feel.
Many level control solutions draw additional power from the computer to enable level attenuation - not so with LEVEL PILOT X, which can be operated completely independently of the audio source, be it computer or any other line-level device. In fact, LEVEL PILOT X requires no power to operate, guaranteeing quick and direct control over your monitors.
Balanced and Unbalanced Compatibility
This makes LEVEL PILOT X a real life-saver, fitting into most of today’s analog setups and allowing high quality level control in an endless number of applications.
‘Tight Grip’ Rubberized Base Plate
LEVEL PILOT X feels solid under hand, and the additional slip-free rubberized base plate ensures that LEVEL PILOT X stays exactly where it’s needed.
Quad-Core Fully Balanced XLR Connectivity
LEVEL PILOT X comes with its own discrete quad-core cabling to ensure perfect stereo imaging and left-right tracking - with no messy cabling to clutter up your workspace.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.