Aston Origin Microphone
Take microphone mounting to the next level of ease with Aston Swift.
- The Aston Sound
- Wave-Form Spring Head
- Unique design provides shock absorption to protect capsule, with elastic memory.
- Built In Pop Filter
- The Origin uses the latest in stainless steel mesh-knit technology to dramatically reduce vocal plosives.
- Direct to stand mounting
- Proprietary end cap design and ultimate capsule-chassis isolation means the Origin can be direct-to-stand mounted with virtually no handling noise…
- 2mm solid stainless steel laser cut and etched bod.
- Aston uses only market leading electronic components, coupled with cutting edge, original electronic design.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1″) gold evaporated capsule. It's versatile enough to use with any instrument and, for singer-songwriters, excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is paired with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the finest components.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound… for a supremely natural and transparent recording.
Transducer Type - Condenser
Acoustic Operating Principle - Pressure Gradient
Directional Polar Pattern - Cardioid
Frequency Response - 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
Equivalent Noise Level - 18dB A-Weighted
Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm - 23.7mV/Pa
Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% - 127dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL) - 76dB A-Weighted
Pad Switch - 10dB
Low-Cut Filter - 80Hz
Product length - 125 mm / 4.92 in
Product width - 54 mm / 2.13 in
Product weight - 450 g / 0.99 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.