3,000-Watt, Two Channel Amplifier with DSP Control
- Power: 2x 1000 W @ 2 Ohm, 2x 1500 W @ 4 Ohm, 2x 800 W @ 8 Ohm, 3000 W Peak
- Class D power amp
- DSP configuration on the front panel or via USB connection and PDX Controller software from a PC
- LCD display
- Adjustable gain, delay, crossover, EQ, limiter and dynamic EQ
- Switch mode power supply (SMPS)
- Comprehensive circuit protection against short circuits, DC and thermal overload
- Speaker Protect Limiter for maximum level output and reliable driver protection
- Pre-configured crossover settings for speaker configuration
- Front panel locking functionality
- Temperature controlled fan
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- THD+N: 20 - 20,000 Hz @ 1 W <0.1%
- Frequency response: 10 - 20,000 Hz, + 0.5 / -1 dB
- Input impedance: 10 kO unbalanced, 20 kO balanced
- Internal sample rate: 96 kHz
- 2x XLR inputs
- 2x 6.3 mm Jack inputs
- 2x SpeakerTwist NLT4 outputs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 93 x 483 x 326 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Colour: Black
- Designed and developed in Sweden
The PDX3000 is a two-channel amplifier with DSP Control and delivers 2 X 1500W of power for entry/mid-level live sound applications. PDX Series amplifiers employ our unique IDEEA Class D output stage that is ideally matched to the rated power output. To provide flexibility, each channel offers sufficient voltage swing and current capacity to drive loads in any impedance without any additional configuration. In order to have low thermal losses as well as a high voltage swing, the design is based on a permanently bridged output.
Lab.gruppen PDX Series power amplifiers are designed and built with competitive price, good performance and protection features in mind. Each amplifier draws on the engineering that has made Lab.gruppen the benchmark of quality for touring concert systems: exceptional sonic performance, rugged construction, proven reliability, and protection features that anticipate every unwelcome possibility.
PDX3000 is a proven and reliable Class-D amplifier and can provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems. PDX3000 suits various applications such as entry/mid-level touring, live portable sound, hotels, bars and restaurants, houses of worship, performance spaces, and many more.
PDX3000 is equipped with Intuitive front panel user interface for easy setup and monitoring. Everything is controllable from the front panel, which is a great match for rental applications.
Balanced XLR and TRS input connectors with optimized sensitivities, configuration and monitoring software through USB connection. This allows for easy set up using PDX Controller software and preset library.
PDX Controller Software
PDX Controller software allows the user to configure DSP functions such as crossover, parametric EQ, delay, limiter, dynamic EQ and input mixing, making the PDX series suitable for a broad range of installed and touring applications. The PDX series can be controlled through the usage of front panel or PDX Controller software by connecting to a PC with USB.
All PDX Series amplifiers employ our unique IDEEA Class D output stage that is ideally matched to the rated power output. To provide flexibility, each channel offer sufficient voltage swing and current capacity to drive loads in any impedance without any additional configuration. In order to have low thermal losses as well as a high voltage swing, the design is based on a permanently bridged output.
Rugged and Lightweight Rack Mount Chassis
Appropriate and reliable power amplification is vital to any audio system. Inadequate or faulty power amplifiers could cause damage to loudspeakers, or in some cases to the power amplifiers themselves. To prevent damage or service interruptions, PDX Series amplifiers offer advanced features to protect both internal circuits and connected loads.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.