Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option, and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ, and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output, and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The compact XENYX QX1222USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound. Channels 1 - 4 feature our XENYX Mic Preamps, renowned for their pristine performance, plus 2 of the 4 stereo channels accept XLR inputs, as well as Line-Level sources. All mono channels get our ultra-musical “British” 3-band EQs and easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors for the ultimate in punch and clarity. Add to this our KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings – and the QX1222USB.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift, and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
The QX1222USB comes equipped with channel Inserts for inputs 1 – 4 for use with outboard FX, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System. Other features include full-sized faders for MON and FX Sends, our XPQ 3D stereo surround effect (creates a broader, enhanced stereo image), and a handy Voice Canceller function for removing vocals from pre-recorded media for “instant-karaoke” applications.
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of the XENYX QX1222USB’s recording and podcasting potential, Behringer included all the software you’ll need for audio recording, editing, and even podcasting – all free of charge and downloadable from behringer.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.