- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with your PC or Mac* computer - no setup or drivers required.
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB - no external power supply needed
The BEHRINGER UCA202 allows you to connect instruments and other audio devices to your computer, effectively merging the analog and digital worlds. It accomplishes this by providing two analog mono Inputs and Outputs (for monitoring), USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output. The stereo headphone output features a dedicated level control and lets you listen to both the input and output.
Imagine the Possibilities…
When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the UCA202 RCA Outputs to the Tape Input jacks of your mixer or to your powered monitors. Connecting to the mixer input channels allows you to use your mixer’s Aux Send feature to build an extremely versatile monitor mix for recording sessions.
For a mere fraction of the cost of an USB audio interface from other brands, you can have state-of-the-art digital conversion and hassle-free connectivity between your PC or Mac Computer and any piece of audio equipment. Bridging the gap between your music and the rest of the world—the BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA202. Check one out at your local dealer today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.