Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface with Digital Output
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Massive software bundle including Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Works with your PC or Mac* computer?no setup or drivers required
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB?no external power supply needed
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The U-CONTROL UCA222 allows you to connect instruments and other audio devices to your computer, effectively merging the analog and digital worlds. It accomplishes this by providing two analog mono Inputs and Outputs (for monitoring), USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output. The stereo headphone output features a dedicated level control and lets you listen to both the input and output. We even give you all the software you’ll need to get started!
Imagine the Possibilities…
When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the UCA222 RCA Outputs to the Tape Input jacks of your mixer or to your powered monitors. Connecting to the mixer input channels allows you to use your mixer’s Aux Send feature to build an extremely-versatile monitor mix for recording sessions.
Tons of Free Software
To truly get the most out of your UCA222, you will need recording and editing software. So, we made it easy, providing a single place for you to download lots of free software including: Audacity is an easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems. With Audacity you can: - Record live audio -Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs - Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files - Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together - Change the speed or pitch of a recording - And much more…
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.