Behringer 2600-SAA Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer with 3 VCOs and Multi-Mode VCF in 8U Rack-Mount Format
- Amazing analog synthesizer with triple VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original "2600" circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Semi-modular architecture requires no patching for immediate performance
- 3 VCOs, each with LFO mode, FM inputs, and multiple wave-shape outputs for an awe-inspiring palette of tonal possibilities
- Multi-mode VCF with dedicated low-pass output with additional switched high/notch output
- Incredible range of modules including ring modulator, lag processor, sample & hold, Schmitt trigger, and envelope follower
- ADSR and AR Envelope generators with switchable time factor
- Realistic digital spring reverb for inspiring sound effects
- Noise Generator with continuously variable color
- 2 dedicated LFOs with pulse and sine wave outputs
- Switched Post Filter Distortion (PFD) / Inverter option on voltage processor
- Differential (+/-) input VCA with both linear and exponential control inputs
- Additional functions include attenuator, mixer, inverter, slew rate limiter, and 4-way multiple for creative patching flexibility
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- 58 Faders and 15 buttons give you hands-on direct and real-time access to all parameters
- 83 Patch cable input/outputs for the ultimate in configuration flexibility
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
An ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to that iconic synthesizer comes in the form of the Behringer 2600. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a 2600 is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.
Big, Fat Tones
The synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and 80s in progressive rock, wave and synth-pop have become classics and have inspired many other artists. The 2600 lets you recreate all that magic – or design some incredible and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
Ready to Rock
Just like the original, the 2600 is a semi-modular synthesizer that allows you to start making music without having to plug patch cables into different modules. But don’t let that stop you, the 2600 features 83 patch cable ins and outs so you can configure it any way you want.
The 2600 features 3 VCOs with FM inputs. You can even patch the VCOs’ default waveforms to square, triangle, saw, sine, or pulse which allows for an awe-inspiring palette of tonal possibilities. Any of the VCOs can also be switched to operate as a low-frequency oscillator while the multi-mode VCF acts as the VCO mixer of the 2600 where VCO’s one, two, and three can be blended. Combine that with its integrated resonance control, filter mode switch, and the ability to output to other areas of the synth and the 2600 becomes a fantastic and flexible tool for creating a diverse palette of tones that will truly blow away your audience.
Shape Your Tone
The VCA section of the 2600 offers even more tone-shaping possibilities alongside the VCF which can then be blended in the Mixer section. Within the VCA section, you can set the initial gain of the circuit and route signals to any of the input jacks, and adjust the gain using the sliders. The VCA also features differential inputs for both linear and exponential response which accept control voltage signals via 3.5 mm jacks.
Unleash Your Imagination
When it comes to recreating the classic sounds of a classic era like the 1970s and 80s, with a few modern features, there’s nothing like the Behringer 2600; portable and so very affordable.
Get yours online today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.