40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 32 Programmable Midas Preamps, 25 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge?no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik?s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show pre-sets and system updates
The BEHRINGER X32 has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and hundreds of thousands of users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instil confidence.
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking
With the introduction of our new X32 version 2.0 firmware, we have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including “Acoustic Integration” for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural.
Whether you’re accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32’s intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.
X32 serves the user a full complement of 25 long-throw, 100 mm motorized servo faders for primary mix control.
LCD Scribble Strips
X32’s automated control surface is designed to present you with the control you need, when you need it. A total of 29 programmable LCD Scribble Strips offer channel/bus identification that mirrors what is being controlled.
The X32 Channel Strip puts the most important channel processing parameters into one section so that no matter which channel you are working on, the controls are always the same.
7" Main Display
X32’s 7" day-viewable color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display shows the setting parameters you need when you need them. Selected for its high-contrast performance and outdoor visibility, TFT is ideal for concert and open air festival venues
Sends On Fader
X32 brings the convenience of digital mixing to your Aux and output bus mixes too, thanks to its integrated Sends on Fader feature. This incredible function allows you to build powerful, dedicated sub-mixes for monitor, secondary zone feeds, and much more—all without affecting the front-of-house mix or levels.
DAW Ready—MIDI Plus Mackie Control* & HUI* Protocols
Thanks to its onboard MIDI ports, the X32 console can function as a high-level, large-format control surface, similar to Mackie Control and HUI, and integrates seamlessly with most popular DAW platforms.
X32-Edit (PC, Mac, Linux)
Simply connect the X32 to a laptop or desktop PC or Mac Computer via LAN, wireless network or Ethernet cable. The X32-Edit app gives you command of the X32 remotely via computer.
X32-Mix for iPad
Front of House is wherever you and your iPad are – thanks to the new X32-Mix for iPad. Just plug in a wireless router via Ethernet cable to the X32, and then wirelessly connect up to 10 iPad devices, which is especially handy for custom monitor mixes.
X32-Q for iPhone & iPod touch
X32-Q is the perfect tool for setting up your personal monitoring mix with the
BEHRINGER X32 Digital Mixing Console. Compatible with iPhone models and iPod touch devices, each artist can run their own X32-Q for iPhone and iPad touch to adjust and tweak their personal wedge’s mix.
X32-Q is also available for Android devices (min 2.2), allowing you to set up your personal monitoring mix with the BEHRINGER X32 Digital Mixing Console.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.