Active 2-Way 12" PA Speaker System with Wireless Option and Integrated Mixer
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls, and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1" phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The EUROLIVE B112D active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from Behringer – more power, more features, and absolutely more affordable! Behringer's engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability, and an amazing 2-channel mixer complete with individual Mic/Line input sections and exceptional portability.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with a simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is simply an easy way to own the stage.
Built-in Mixing Capability
The integrated 2-channel mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made Behringer mixers legendary, and the individual Mic/Line inputs accept virtually any level signal you’re likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 1,000 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B112D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a Behringer active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B112D speakers are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or ¼ " cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
EUROLIVE active PA loudspeakers stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and deliver exceptional performance, even when pushed to their limits. Lightweight and powerful, with built-in mixers, custom-designed transducers, and integrated wireless functionality, the B112D active loudspeaker is ideal for both speech and music applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.