Active 550-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.35" Compression Driver
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power.
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment.
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems.
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup.
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
The EUROLIVE B212D active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from Behringer – more power, more features, and absolutely more affordable! Behringer's engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 550-Watt Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/Line input section with volume control, integrated DSP – and exceptional portability. The B212D professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made Behringer the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, Behringer can provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
Behringer drew from our considerable experience to build the B212D performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (31.9 lbs/ 14.5 kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology – the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks – your B212D loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat – or your back!
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 550 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B212D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a Behringer active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B212D is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B212D’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favourite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook-up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or ¼ " cable from your mixing console and power. Additional active monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
Choose White, Black, on, or of the Wall…
You asked for it and now we offer these amazing loudspeakers in either black or white, with or without matching swivel, wall-mount brackets. That means your B212D is ideally suited for your venue’s colour scheme and layout.
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let’s start with your application… are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom – or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.