Bass Amp Modeler/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box
- Analog modeling bass preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic V-TONE modeling technology capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, funky slap sounds, crunchy distortions, and all in between
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stompbox—from traditional bass amps to modern overdriven amp tones that would typically require a multitude of effects units
- Authentic tube emulation circuitry can be mixed with the direct bass signal via blend control
- Presence control for definition and upper harmonics plus ultra-musical 2-band EQ specifically tuned for bass guitars
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼'' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
V-TONE BASS DRIVER DI BDI21
The BDI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary tube emulation circuitry. It’s like having a truckload of vintage tube amps right at your toes! The Blend control allows you to mix the amount of tube emulation you want with your direct bass signal. And if you just want your instruments straight, pure tone – just step on the switch, and the ADI21 functions as a superb active DI box.
You’ve Got Control
With its dedicated Drive, Treble, Bass, Level, and Presence dials, the BDI21 goes above and beyond the call of duty, giving you vintage tube tones for funked-up slap, gonzo overdrive, and everything in-between. You can use the BDI21 as a recording output DI with tube emulation, or as a standard active DI box, when running in bypass mode. The output is presented in ¼ " TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors. There's also a ground lift switch that eliminates typical ground loop hum problems. You can power this bad boy with a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.