- Amazing sounding VCO module from the ’70s
- Authentic reproduction of original ARP* 2600 circuitry
- VCO features 4 simultaneous waveforms: sine, triangle, saw and pulse
- VCO offers wide frequency control from 10 Hz to 10 kHz or 0.03 Hz to 30 Hz in LF mode
- PWM can be simultaneously controlled manually and via external CV input
- Switchable between LF (keyboard off) and Audio (keyboard on)
- Separate outputs for each waveform and 5 CV inputs for pitch control and PWM
- 8 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, XX mA +12 V, XX mA -12 V
This is the Behringer 2600-VCO. An analog VCO module and an authentic reproduction of the original ARP 2600 circuitry that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 2600-VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Mix It Up
The 2600-VCO is a feature rich module with four simultaneous waveforms: sine, triangle, saw and pulse which allow for an awe-inspiring palette of tonal possibilities. You can even control the oscillators frequency which ranges from 10 Hz to 10 kHz and from 0.03 Hz to 30 Hz when the 2600-VCO is switched to LF mode. The VCO can also be tuned to other instruments or VCOs with the Fine Tune knob. Adjust the pulse width range anywhere from 10% to 90% and you’ll be ready to rock whether you’re in a band or integrating the 2600-VCO into your monstrous setup!
Ins and Outs
The 2600-VCO comes with an array of FM and CV inputs. Each FM input comes with their own attenuator to control the level of modulation. A separate PWM input can be used if you want to control or modulate the Pulse waveform. The 2600-VCO even accepts control voltages from a keyboard or MIDI/CV converter which you can turn on or off with the Keyboard On/Off switch, which also switches the VCO to low frequency mode.
Installing the 2600-VCO is easy as it is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows the 2600-VCO to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.