Behringer Clocked Sequential Control Module 1027
Legendary 2500 Series 8-Position Step Sequencer Module for Eurorack
- Classic 1027 clocked sequential controller module from the '70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "2500" Series
- Contains an integrated circuit 8-step counter and 3 channels (A, B and C) of control voltages
- 8 rows of 3 controls provide 3 independently adjustable voltage outputs for each step of the counter
- Built-in time base generator allows the sequencer to step automatically
- Each row has an adjacent LED indicator to display the sequencer count
- Illuminated push button is used to start and stop the internal clock
- Rate of the internal clock can be adjusted from a stepping rate of 20 per minute to 400 per second by adjusting the Pulse Repetition Frequency control and the external rate control signal
- Internal clock can be turned on and off by applying pulses on the appropriate input connections
- Clock pulse width and duration of the step voltages is adjusted from 0 to 100% by the Pulse Width control and the external width control signal
- With the clock turned off the sequencer may be stepped along and reset manually using the front panel push buttons
- Control voltages on channel A, B and C range between 0 to 10 V
- The 1027 can be used to control other 2500 Series modules including the 1026 Pre-set Voltages or 1050 Mix Sequencer modules
- Cable connections are provided on the rear of the PCB for this purpose (cable included)
- Eurorack specs: 26 HP, 50 mA +12 V, 30 mA -12 V
The first 2500 series synth modules came out in the 70's and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs with some op-amps as at the time op-amps were high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like The Who, Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, Kraftwerk and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records and film soundtracks we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
CLOCKED SEQUENTIAL CONTROL MODULE 1027
This is the Behringer 2500 series CLOCKED SEQUENTIAL CONTROL MODULE 1027. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the 70s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the CLOCKED SEQUENTIAL CONTROL MODULE 1027 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Sample and Hold
The CLOCKED SEQUENTIAL CONTROL MODULE 1027 is a classic 8-step 3 channel sequencer. The 1027 features integral 8-step counter with a large rate control knob and low/high range switch to set the perfect tempo for your masterpiece, the counter also features a pulse width control and a switch to enable external control for added flexibility, a large illuminated on/off switch and manual step and reset switches. The 3 sets of 8 color coded knobs allow you full control over the 3 CV output voltages to control external VCO frequency or filter cut off frequency for each step of the sequence.
Ins and Outs
The 1027 gives you comprehensive connectivity. The step and reset inputs allow remote control of the step rate and sequencer reset, while the on/off inputs allow other modules to start and stop the sequence. With the rate and width inputs you have full CV control of step rate and pulse width. Included are 3 sequencer outputs, provided to control any modules of your choice, as well as a clock output from the step counter. And finally, 8 position gate outputs that allow you to trigger other modules from any of the 8 steps.
Installing the CLOCKED SEQUENTIAL CONTROL MODULE 1027 is easy as it is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cable to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 1027 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Setup
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the CLOCKED SEQUENTIAL CONTROL MODULE 1027 from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
Get the CLOCKED SEQUENTIAL CONTROL MODULE 1027 from your local Behringer dealer today!
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.