Behringer System 55
- Pre-assembled” SYSTEM 55“ modular synthesizer with 38 vintage sounding modules from the ’70s
- 1x 914 FIXED FILTER BANK with 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz - 5.6 kHz and LP/HP filters
- 1x 923 FILTERS modules with 6 dB low and high pass filters and white/pink noise sources
- 1x 904B VOLTAGE CONTROLLED HIGH PASS FILTER and 1x 904A VOLTAGE CONTROLLED LOW PASS FILTER
- 1x 992 CONTROL VOLTAGES module allows CV mixing and switching with 1 inverting attenuator
- 5x 902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIER with 3 summed CV inputs and dual audio inputs and outputs
- 4x 911 ENVELOPE GENERATORS with S-trig inputs and CV outputs
- 1x 911A DUAL TRIGGER DELAY module with S-trig input and output
- 2x 921A OSCILLATOR DRIVER with 6x 921B VCOs and 1x 921 VCO gives you 7 fully featured voices
- 1x 960 SEQUENTIAL CONTROLLER module provides up to 24-step sequences in 8 steps with 3 rows
- 1x CM1A MIDI to CV converter enables control by MIDI keyboards or DAW, V-trig or S-trig outputs
- 3x CP3A-O module allows CV mixing and switching for the VCOs with 1 attenuator
- 3x CP3A-M 4 input mixer with master level, 4 outputs and 2 sets of 4 multiples
- 2x 995 ATTENUATORS modules with 3 linked passive attenuators
- 1x 903A RANDOM SIGNAL GENERATOR module provides dual white and pink noise sources
- 1x CP35 ATTENUATORS module with 4 linked attenuators, 2 sets of 4 multiples and reference voltages
- 1x 961 INTERFACE module converts multiple V-trig to S-trig for compatibility with other Eurorack modules
- 1x 962 SEQUENTIAL SWITCH module expands the 960 module into a 24 step sequencer
- 1x BP28, 2x BP56 and 2x BP2 blanks panels for a total of 144HP expansion space
- 1x CM1A MIDI-to-CV converter enables control via MIDI keyboards or DAW, V-trig or S-trig outputs
- 2x EURORACK GO cases including PSUs
- 2x EURORACK GO BRACKETS to link the 2 EURORACK GO cases together for easy patching
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
We’re bringing back all those amazing modular synths that you’ve all come to know and love and we’re putting them in one neat package that’ll surely blow you away. Enter the Behringer SYSTEM 55. This is a pre-assembled "System 55" modular synthesizer that comes packed with 38 of our vintage sounding synth modules, mounted and fully powered in two super-sturdy EURORACK GO cases. It even comes with some extra space for another one of our favorite things… more modules!
The Ultimate Synth!
The SYSTEM 55 is an amazing tool for those who want the ultimate modular synthesizer capable of fully scoring that next cyberpunk or sci-fi movie from start to finish. This entire setup comes equipped with a 914 FIXED FILTER BANK which features 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz to 5.6 kHz with additional Low Pass and High Pass filters and one 923 FILTER MODULE with separate Low and High Pass filters each with their own dedicated frequency cutoff controls and jacks for both pink and white noise. But that’s only the start, with the SYSTEM 55 comes with so many more modules, you’re sure to have hours and hours of fun creating beats that you can just lose yourself in.
Time to Flex
Adding even more flexibility to the SYSTEM 55, the 961 INTERFACE module converts V-trig to S-trig and vice versa and can even convert any audio source you plug in to a V-trig to drive other modules in your setup. The 903A RANDOM SIGNAL GENERATOR provides two white and pink noise sources that you can patch to other modules in the SYSTEM 55.
The SYSTEM 55 also comes with a 992 CONTROL VOLTAGES MODULE that allows you to mix and switch control voltages, 904B HIGH PASS FILTER and 904A VOLTAGE CONTROLLED LOW PASS FILTER and a CM1A MIDI-to-CV converter so you can control the SYSTEM 55 with a MIDI keyboard, sequencer or DAW, to truly round out this rig. We’ve even included a few blank panels in case you want to expand the SYSTEM 55 with even more modules! You don’t even have to worry about power as the included EURORACK GO cases come with their own PSUs.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.