FTS-STUDIO22 Professional Audio Interface (FTS-Q22)
The FTS - Studio22 is a 2 input 2 output sound card with the following hardware features:
- Input 1 [Microphone/Line1]-This allows for connection of both XLR, ¼” TR, and TRS plugs.
- Hi-Z switch-This button activates the instrument amplication feature in Input 2.
- Input 2 [Microphone/Line2]-This allows for connection of both XLR, ¼” TR, and TRS plugs.
- Input 1 Peak Light- This light will light Red up if the signal is too loud, reduce the Gain 1 knob to avoid distorted recordings.
- Input 1 Signal Light- This will light up Green if there is a signal coming into Input 1.
- Gain 1 knob- This Controls the amount of Gain coming into Input 1.
- Input 2 Signal Light- This will light up Green if there is a signal coming into Input 2.
- Input 2 Peak Indicator- This light will light Red up if the signal is too loud, reduce the Gain 2 knob to avoid distorted recordings.
- Gain 1- This Controls the amount of Gain coming into Input 1.
- Headphone output- allows for connection of headphones using 3.5MM TRS Jack.
- Phones-This controls the volume of the connected headphones.
- +48V Light- This will light up Green if phantom power is active.
- Power Light-Light will light up Red when the sound card has power.
- Output Control- Control the amount of volume on the main output.
- USB 2.0 Port- Used to connect the Engineer 2i2o to Computers or Mobile devices (additional hardware and apps required.).
- Power source- This switch allows for the sound card to receive power from the USB 2.0 port or from the Micro USB port.
- 5V DC port- Used to power the sound card when used with a mobile device. Plug a Micro USB cable into the Micro USB port,
- then into a power source. Connect the USB 2.0 into a USB input device on a mobile device.
- +48V- When switched on Phantom power will be active on Input 1 & 2.
- Stereo/Mono switch-When pushed in, all inputs will playback mono, when pushed out all inputs will input stereo.
- Monitor switch- When pushed in out, all outputs will playback live input, when pushed out, all outputs will playback software audio.
- Gain Control- When pushed out, input gain is controlled by Gain knobs, when pushed in, the gain is determined by software.
- Main Output L/R- Allows for output connection using ¼” TRS plugs.
The FTS-Studio 22 soundcard is compatible with both Microsoft Windows and Apple OSX operating systems.
For Microsoft Windows, please download the required driver from https://www.fastrak.co.za/products/asio4all and follow the installation instructions.
For Apple OSX no additional driver is required. Once you have completed installing the ASIO4ALL driver, simply connect the soundcard to your computer using the provided USB Cable. The FTS - Studio22 is compatible with all DAW software that recognises ASIO4ALL and Core Audio Drivers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.