Turbosound IP1000 V2-SAA 1,000 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker
1,000 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with a Dual 8" Subwoofer, 9 Neodymium Drivers, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Reverb, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds a finishing touch to your sound
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High-quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 12" high excursion low-frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 16 x 2.75" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high-frequency reproduction
- Horn-loaded super-tweeter extends the high-frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Roadworthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP1000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array of products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 1,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered dual 8" subwoofer, 8 x 2.75" neodymium drivers, and a horn loaded super tweeter, the iP1000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP1000 is lightweight: only 24.8 kg (54.7 lbs) and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), studio-grade stereo reverb, Class-D amplifier, and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Tiny PA – 1000 Watts of Perfect Sound!
Designed for maximum portability, iP1000’s column fits neatly into the shoulder bag (available separately), and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column to the base and connect your mic, mixer feed, and power. Three channels of our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provide 1000 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry-leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP1000 fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2.75" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP1000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 120° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP1000's groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.