500-Watt 12-Channel Powered Mixer with Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System, and Wireless Option
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 12-channel mixer section features 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, 2 additional stereo inputs plus separate Aux input
- 6 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The amazing PMP500 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts, selectable as stereo or dual mono) while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 12-channel PMP500 features 6 high-quality mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), our “one-knob” compressors, 4 stereo channels, plus 2 additional stereo inputs, and 1⁄8" Aux Input for the maximum in versatility.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
The powerful PMP500 gives you the choice of 2 x 250-Watt stereo (L/R), or 2 x 250-Watt dual mono (Main/Monitor) operation. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP500 can accommodate with ease. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
Use the convenient 1⁄8" TRS connector to feed in external stereo signals from your smartphone, mp3 player, or tablet. Powered outputs on these mixers are the standard 1⁄4" TS variety. We’ve even provided a footswitch jack, so you can activate/deactivate the FX remotely for making announcements. And when you’re ready to take a break, the Standby switch mutes all of the mic channels – but lets your background music keep the party going!
Small, Simple, Superb
Medium-sized events call for the lightweight PMP500 (14 lbs/6.3 kg), easy-to-use 5-channel, 500-Watt powered mixer. The PMP500 is the most efficient and affordable powered mixer for the job, and can even be used as a pure analog mixer – or a pure power amplifier. With its high-quality mic preamps with “one-knob” compressors, KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi-FX processor, ULM Wireless Microphone connectivity, and stereo 7-band graphic EQ with our FBQ Feedback Detection System – the PMP500 makes it easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all kinds of public performances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.