Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option, and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo, and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The compact QX1204USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQs and a KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings – and the QX1204USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX QX1204USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of- the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on all XENYX QX Series USB mixers.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift, and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixers directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive. This brings us to software...
Behringer included all the software you’ll need for audio recording, editing, and even podcasting – all free of charge and downloadable from behringer.com. You’ll be ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! We’ve also provided a free download of more than 150 virtual instruments and FX plug-ins.
Behringer’s legendary XENYX mic preamps and easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, and built-in USB connectivity make the QX1204USB ideal for both your live gigs and recording.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.