3-Mode Fuzz Distortion Effects Pedal
- Recreate the whole variety of famous fuzz tones of the '60s and '70s
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost
- Dedicated Gain, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
SUPER FUZZ SF300
If the raw, Neanderthal power of history’s most-sought after stomp boxes inspires you to plug in, turn on and rock out, it’s time to expand your mind with the SUPER FUZZ SF300. This amazing pedal gives you 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost, controllable via the dedicated Gain, Level and 2-band EQ controls.
Three Modes of Operation
With the SF300’s three unique sound modes you can: channel the grittiest tones of underground proto-punk legends; update your sound into a crunchy industrial cacophony; or opt for a pure gain boost that will shred the competition!
Easy to Use
Dedicated Level, Gain, Treble and Bass dials provide tons of tone-shaping options. The SF300’s shiny status LED tells you when this wild thing is activated, and a top-quality on/off switch maintains optimum signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the SF300 with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.