Premium 16-Input 4-Bus Mixer with 16x4 USB/FireWire Interface, 16-Track USB Recorder, XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and Dual Multi-FX Processors
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire* interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 8 studio-grade Compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- Dual studio-grade stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 8 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on ?" TRS and XLR connectors
- 4 Aux Sends per channel - all pre/post fader switchable, 4 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long-wearing 100-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The incredible XENYX UFX1604 is one of the best-sounding 16-Input, 4-Bus compact live-sound mixers you’ve ever heard, thanks to 8 premium-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, “one-knob” Compressors, 4-band mono-channel British EQs with dual sweepable Mid bands – and dual world-class, 24-bit Multi-FX processors. But the XENYX UFX1604 is light-years beyond the average live-performance mixer; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings.
Along with a built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire audio interface, the UFX1604 comes with a download license for the legendary, and easy to use Tracktion Music Production Software – a suite that will instantly turn your computer system into your very own personal, high-performance home recording studio. Plus, you can use the UFX1604’s built-in 16-Track USB-Recorder to record your next live gig (or session) directly to a USB stick – or your PC/Mac computer. Additionally, the UFX1604’s transport section can even function as remote control for your computer-based DAW via its convenient, onboard MIDI capability.
Buit-in 16-Track Recorder
The UFX1604 mixer makes it easy to capture your live performances or home recording sessions. Just plug a USB stick into the rear panel, hit the record button on the 16-track recorder control interface – then relax and enjoy the show. When you get home from the gig, you can even control your compatible computer-based DAW using the UFX1604’s transport via MIDI.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX UFX1604 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX UFX1604 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on the XENYX UFX1604 mixer.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on your UFX1604 mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Mono channels on the UFX1604 benefit from our highly musical “British” 4-band EQ with semi-parametric Low-Mid and High-Mid controls, allowing you to dial in the ideal frequency centers on each, and boost or cut by as much as 15 dB – for incredibly-accurate tonal optimization. All mic channels also feature individually-switchable, true +48 V phantom power, so you can use top-of-the-line studio condenser microphones – a feature virtually unheard of on a mixer in this class!
FX and Functionality
We gave the UFX1604 not just one, but two of our very high-end, stereo Multi-FX processors, each of which have 16 editable presets that include world-class reverbs, chorus, flanger, delay, phaser, multi-effects and Tap functionality – for the ultimate in live performance enhancement. Complete with their own dedicated level meters, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
From input to output, the UFX1604 mixer is all about functionality, ease of use and ultimate versatility. Mono channels feature our legendary XENYX mic preamps and accept both balanced XLR and ¼ " TRS, as well as unbalanced ¼ " TS connections. A Line/Hi-Z switch is also provided on channels 1 & 2 so you can connect acoustic, electric and bass guitars without the need for an external DI box. Add to this an extensive Talkback section with onboard Mic; mono channel Inserts; 4 Aux Sends per channel; 4 stereo Aux Returns; a plethora of output options; free Tracktion download; plus, the builtin 16 x 4 USB/FireWire interface and 16-Track USB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.