Single-Button Stompbox for Realistic Vocal Doubling Effects
- Single-button stompbox gives you thicker vocals through a variety of realistic doubling effects
- 8 useful doubling styles ranging from tight to group and octave up/down add dimension to your performance
- Simple 2-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Studio Sounds Hit the Stage
The overdubbing of unison vocals is a classic studio technique to create a fuller sound. Now, you can take this technology to the stage with distinct styles you can mix to perfectly suit your song. VOICETONE D1 thickens your live sound with realistic doubling emulations, octaves and detune effects in one easy-to-use pedal.
It’s Just this Simple...
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set the gain
• Turn on the effect
• (That’s it)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need the manual – unless you’re
making a fire!
You can chain VOICETONE D1 to all of the other VOICETONE singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with DITTO MIC LOOPER, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit (available separately) to mix and match up to 4 TC HELICON vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply – and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Under The Hood
Beneath VOICETONE D1’s sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’ve come to expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, plus studio-quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
Double You. Double Strength.
- 8 Doubling Styles: Tight; Loose; Group; Detune; Thick; Octave Up; Octave Down, and Shout
- Adjustable mix knob for precise control of doubling level
- Recessed Mic Gain prevents accidental bumps on stage
- Dedicated on-off footswitch. D1 Also comes with USB connection for updates
More Mic, More Control
You can completely control VOICETONE D1 from your mic – simply plug in a TC HELICON MP-75 microphone or Sennheiser e835 FX (both sold separately). We call it Mic Control™, and it allows you to command both the stage – and the audience!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.