Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ?" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The feature-packed XENYX X2442USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to 10 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for the maximum flexibility in sound sculpting. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional-grade presets including reverb, chorus, fl anger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the X2442USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But the X2442USB wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/audio interface, the XENYX X2442USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common – great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Studio-Quality Compressor - Stairway to Heaven
Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70’s. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ’70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Built-in Digital Multi-FX Processor
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the X2442USB gives you 16 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, the X2442USB lets you integrate them into the mix – bypassing the built-in FX processor.
The X2442USB comes with 10 state-of-the-art, XENYX-powered mic inputs, 4 stereo channels, 4 Aux Sends and 4 stereo Aux Returns – and our easy to use “one knob” compressors, Inserts and direct Outputs on each of the mono channels. Other features available exclusive to the X2442USB are: 4 subgroups for mixing versatility; Main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters); 8 Direct Outs and Sub Outs for analog recording purposes.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio – and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That’s where XENYX X2442USB comes in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect your X2442USB directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to software…
Free Software Would Be Nice!
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of the XENYX X2442USB’s recording and podcasting potential, we’ve included all the software you’ll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting – all free of charge and downloadable from behringer.com. You’ll be ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! We’ve also provided a free download of more than 150 virtual instruments and FX plug-ins – turning your computer into a powerful home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
No matter what your audio mixing needs, the X2442USB mixer provides the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price that is sure to amaze you. Professional sound quality, our legendary XENYX mic preamps and easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and built-in USB connectivity make the X2442USB mixer ideal for both your live gigs and recording. Try one on today – we have one available in your size!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.