Legendary Analog Attenuator and Multiples Module for Eurorack
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "Modular 55 & 35" Series
- Artist roster includes world's most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- 4 passive attenuators with linked inputs
- Fixed +/-6 Volt CV reference voltage with 2 linked outputs each
- Dual 4-socket multiples for splitting CV or audio signals to multiple destinations
- Eurorack specs: 21 HP, 1 mA +12 V, 1 mA -12 V
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
Enter the Behringer CP35 ATTENUATORS Module. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 and 15” Series used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create your personal, unique synth to complement the music you play or go all out and fill a room, from floor to ceiling, with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dream.
The CP35 features 4 passive attenuators with linked inputs and 4 separate outputs. Each attenuator knob can be used to adjust the level of the input signal passively from - ∞ to unity gain. Connecting a single signal to the first input will allow it to pass to all 4 outputs to have up to 4 variations of a single signal source. Introducing a signal into the subsequent outputs will break the chain from the previous input. For example, if you have a signal in input 2, then this will feed into input 3 and 4 leaving input 1 to feed out of output 1. Having multiple inputs allows you to attenuate 4 separate signals and be more flexible with your tone.
More Than Just Outputs
Along with the standard outputs, the CP35 also features 6-volt outputs. These outputs give a reference voltage of -6 Volts out of one pair and +6 Volts out the other. Also included are two banks of 4-point multiple circuits for you to be able to route multiple copies of input signals to other modules. The CP35 can be a powerful addition to your synthesizer rig by allowing you to have multiple sources output to multiple modules so you can shape and sculpt sounds that are sure to blow everyone away!
Installing the CP35 is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the CP35 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the CP35 ATTENUATORS module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.